Arachni Synthetic Rope is 5 times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis, yet, at the same time, is lightweight, flexible and comfortable.
Ropes are rated up to 6,000 Lbs and made with a kevlar blend making it an ideal product to run against the drum without fear of degradation.
Fibers of Arachni consist of long molecular chains produced from poly-paraphenylene terephthalamide. The chains are highly oriented with strong interchain bonding which result in a unique combination of properties.
General Features of Arachni Rope:
• High Tensile Strength at Low Weight
• Low Elongation to Break High Modulus (Structural Rigidity)
• Excellent Dimensional Stability
• High Cut Resistance
• Flame Resistant, Self-Extinguishing
These 12-Strand ropes are extremely strong with minimal stretch and very good abrasion resistance. Ropes are urethane coated for extra abrasion resistance. Ropes are 50ft and come with a 3 foot rock protector sleeve Metal Thimble and heat shrink protection.
- Key Material: Poly-paraphenylene terephthalamide (kevlar)
- Length: 50 feet
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Rated Strength: 6,000 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years
*Please allow 15 days lead time during the Holiday Season.